Wireless temperature/humidity measuring system (saveris 2)
Whether in a pharmacy, food sector, Life Science or Pharmaceutical industry or in server rooms: The monitoring and documentation of temperature and humidity ensures the quality of goods, products, exhibits and processes in many areas.
The WiFi data logger system testo Saveris 2 takes this effort off your hands, and ensures more efficiency in day-to-day business.
Parameters: °C, %RH , CO₂ , mbar
- Data transfer by wireless LAN
- All measurement data always available, anywhere; on any instrument
- Alarms when limit values are violated
- Cost-free online data store (Testo Cloud)
- Food Industry
- Cold chain
- server rooms
- R&D Production
- Health sector
Installing the system is child’s play and can be carried out via the browser. The WiFi data loggers reliably record temperature, humidity and CO₂ concentration at adjustable intervals and transmit the measurement values directly by wireless LAN to the Testo Cloud. The readings stored can be analyzed anytime, anywhere, using an internet-enabled smartphone, tablet or PC. Limit value violations are immediately reported via e-mail, or optionally via SMS. This allows critical processes to be kept always under control, even if you are not on site. The long battery life additionally ensures that the testo Saveris 2 system needs to be serviced only rarely.
The advantages at a glance:
- Comprehensive alarm notification options directly to the terminal device of your choice (e-mail, SMS).
- The measuring values are stored in duplicate: in the data logger and in the Cloud.
- Your data are secure, even when there is a power outage.
- Easy data access from anywhere in the world via smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC.
- No software installation required: you just need a normal Internet browser to view, manage and analyze your data.
- Simple: WiFi data loggers measure temperature and humidity automatically.
- Practical: The system can be adapted to your requirements, and extended without limitation by additional loggers.
- To comply with limit value,
- to comply with norms and guidelines (incl. HACCP),
- to guarantee product quality
- And to increase customer confidence.
The testo Saveris 2 WiFi data logger system
- For placement in storage areas, transport vehicles, production facilities, etc.
- Measurement values are automatically transferred to the cloud, and stored there
- Data can be retrieved at any time via a web browser – also on a smartphone/tablet
- Alert (SMS/e-mail) in the event of critical values
How testo Saveris 2 boosts efficiency
- Automated, reliable temperature monitoring
- No more manual read-out or documentation
- All data can be viewed: no matter where you are
- Maximum flexibility with the Advanced license