Testo 871 – smart thermography for professional demands.
- Infrared resolution 240 x 180 pixels testo SuperResolution technology 480 x 360 pixels
- Thermal sensitivity 90 mK
- With testo Thermography App
- Integrated digital camera
- Wireless measurement data transfer from clamp meter testo 770-3 and humidity measuring instrument testo 605i
- testo ScaleAssist and testo ε-Assist
The thermal imager testo 871 offers a high-quality 240 x 180-pixel detector, connectivity via the testo Thermography App, as well as the innovative functions testo Scale-Assist and testo ε-Assist, which enables objectively comparable and error-free thermal images to be recorded. For even more meaningful thermal images, the thermal imager also wirelessly integrates the measurement values of the clamp probe testo 770-3 as well as the thermo-hygrometer testo 605i (both available as an option).
- Very good image quality: IR resolution of 240 x 180 pixels, via integrated testo Super-Resolution Technology 480 x 360 pixels
- Wireless networking: wireless transmission of readings from the testo 770-3 clamp meter and the testo 605i thermo-hygrometer (both available separately)
- Smart: the free testo Thermography App enables you to write and send reports on site, as well as saving them online, and lots more.
- Large temperature measuring range from -30°C to +650°C
The testo 871 thermal imager combines high infrared resolution with professional measuring performance and easy handling. Its high-quality pixel detector, an integrated digital camera and, last but not least, the innovative functions are the features that impress. The testo Thermography App enables the testo 871 to offer smart thermography to meet professional requirements in industry and trade. The case supplied with the thermal imager means it can be conveniently transported, so it is always there for you when needed.
Recommended fields of application
- Detecting structural defects and ensuring construction quality
- Energy consulting (including building shell)
- Leakage detection
- Preventive maintenance