Testo 865 –Switch on, aim, know more
- Infrared resolution 160 x 120 pixels
- testo Super-Resolution to 320 × 240 pixels
- Automatic recognition of hot-cold spots
The thermal imager testo 865 is the ideal entry into the world of thermography. It stands out thanks to the best image quality in its class and handy operation, is robust enough to withstand tough daily use, and has useful functions for even better thermal images. And all this at a ground-breaking price-performance ratio. Switch on, aim, and know more.
- Very good image quality: IR resolution of 160 x 120 pixels, via integrated testo Super-Resolution Technology 320 x 240 pixels
- Very good measuring accuracy of ±2°C
- Visualizing temperature differences from 0.12°C
- Automatic detection of hot and cold spots
The testo 865 thermal imager combines all the important properties required for high-quality thermo-graphic measurement – it is accurate, robust, fast and reliable. The testo 865 provides high-quality thermography at an affordable price and keeps going even in tough working conditions. The case supplied with the thermal imager means it can be conveniently transported, so it is always there for you when needed.
Recommended fields of application
- Detecting structural defects and ensuring construction quality
- Energy consulting (including building shell)
- Leakage detection
- Preventive maintenance