Mercury Analyzer – Mercury Ultra tracer
The UT-3000 Mercury Ultratracer is a compact and reliable instrument for measuring mercury in gases at ultra trace levels according to the EN 15852. Utilizing the high performance GoldTrap amalgamation module and an optimized state-of-the-art AA-mercury vapor detector the UT-3000 Ultratracer offers detection limits at sub-ng/m3 (ppt – parts per trillion) levels.
- Measuring of Total Gaseous Mercury (TGM) in air and other gases such as natural gas, hydrogen,
etc. at ultra trace levels
- Well proven detection method: Cold Vapor Atomic Absorption Spectrometry (CVAAS)
- Preconcentration of mercury using the proprietary Mercury Instruments GoldTrap
- Detection limit at sub-ng/m3 (ppq-parts per quadrillion) level, far superior to other instruments on
- Offers excellent long-term stability of measurement
- No need for a long optical cell thanks to enhanced sensitivity of the UV-detector in the UT-3000
- High frequency driven electrode-less mercury low pressure lamp as UV light source provides high
sensitivity, precision and stability
- Contrary to the fluorescence detection method, the UT-3000 does not require expensive carrier gases
- Insensitive to interferences caused by the quenching effect
- The UT-3000 offers sensitivity and detection limits superior to other mercury analyzers on the market
using similar technologies
Portable AQM Real time internal data logging systems (EDC, USA)
Specific continuous gas measurement monitors for quantitative determination of Mercury concentrations in air, gas, natural gas or liquid samples in various applications:
- Air quality monitoring
- Environmental surveillance
- Mercury contamination in ecosystems
- Quality control
- Laboratory analysis
A compact and reliable measuring tool with a specialized trapping system.
– Mercury GoldTrap Amalgamation module:
- Offers excellent long-term stability of measurement.
- Enhances sensitivity of the analyzer and dismisses the necessity of a long optical cell for the detection phase.
- A high frequency electrode-less mercury low pressure lamp as a UV light source provides high sensitivity, precision and stability.
- Unlike with the ﬂuorescence detection method, the analyzer does not require expensive operation gases, nor suffer from negative interferences caused by the quenching effect.
- The analyzer offers sensitivity and detection limits superior to other mercury analyzers on the market using similar technologies.
|MOBILE MERCURY ULTRATRACE ANALYZER FOR NATURAL GAS
UT-3000 NG mobile
Mobile Mercury Ultratrace analyzer for natural gas
Perfectly adapted to monitor the efficiency of different
Mercury Removal Units (MRUs) in natural gas processing plants.
|ULTRATRACE ANALYZER FOR NATURAL GAS
Automatic systemdesigned for continuous mercury monitoring in natural gas even in hazardous zones (ATEX, IEC-Ex)
|TOMATIC OF MERCURY MONITORING IN AIR AND GASES (MMS)
The MMS basically comprises a multiplexer-valve unit and a highly accurate and selective mercury detector (VM-3000 Vapor Monitor) for measurements in air and other gases
|AUTOMATIC LABORATORY MERCURY ANALYZER
The AULA-254 Gold is a fully automated system for analyzing traces of mercury in aqueous and digested samples
|FAST MERCURY DETERMINATION IN ANALYTICAL APPLICATIONS
The LabAnalyzer is the perfect solution for quantitative determination of mercury in aqueous samples and sample digests in the laboratory.
|TOTAL GASEOUS MERCURY (TGM) ULTRATRACER
Measuring of Total Gaseous Mercury (TGM) in air and other gases. Reliable for measurements at ultra-trace levels (sub-ng/m³) according to EN 15852 .
|ALL-IN-ONE PORTABLE REAL-TIME HG MONITOR
Mercury Tracker-3000 XS
Very small, ultra-light, with on-board GPS, data logger, battery pack and color TFT display for very comfortable and easy mercury monitoring in ambient air and other gases
MERCURY VAPOR MONITOR FOR CONTINUOUS MEASUREMENTS IN AIR AND OTHER GASES
Perfectly adapted for continuous Air Quality monitoring, laboratories, environmental surveillance, quality control, etc.
MERCURY ANALYZER FOR WATER AND AQUEOUS SOLUTIONS IN PROCESS APPLICATIONS
PA-2 / PA2-Gold
The mercury analyzer PA-2 is used for continuous monitoring of mercury concentrations in industrial processes.